Frequently Asked Questions
Alumni are all of us who belong to the CEU Community, which has been created to maintain the links between the CEU and all the students who have passed through its various centres with the aim of continuing our relationship with you and collaborating in the development of your professional career.
We are currently the most important Alumni Association in Spain, since the group consists of more than 35,000 members throughout the country and is present in more than 40 countries around the world.
CEU Alumni is the group of former students of the CEU Educational Group, which includes all those who have studied at any of the CEU centres, including schools, professional training centres, universities or business schools.
- To maintain a link between you, the CEU and all former students so that you do not lose contact with your colleagues and friends and with the University or centre where you have been trained.
- So that you feel proud of having been educated at the CEU and that wherever you go, as part of this community, you collaborate in spreading the image, values and prestige of the CEU.
- To receive information about academic, cultural and social activities of the CEU, as well as other external activities that may be of interest to you.
- To be given opportunities to collaborate with the CEU and contribute to our improvement.
- To have access to certain services that we offer through the Alumni CEU card.
To access the services and activities associated with CEU Alumni, it is essential to register with Alumni. Go to www.ceualumni.com and register online.
In the private area we have a directory for you to locate and contact any Alumni in the world.
Right now we are present on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and through any of them we can help you if you have any questions. We also remind you that our e-mail address is [email protected] and our telephone number is +34 91 456 63 07.
Yes, you have to access your private area and change it in your personal data.
You can change your data through your personal area. First, you must be authenticated with your username and password. Keep your contact details up to date so that we can inform you of all the news, activities and services offered by CEU Alumni.
You can request the cancellation of your CEU Alumni membership by sending a letter to the Alumni Department at the address: C/ Tutor, 35 28008-Madrid or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
The letter or e-mail must include:
- Name, surnames and ID number of the person who wishes to make the cancellation
- Request specifying the application, exercise requested or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
Documents supporting the request made
Yes, it’s free. You will have access to the basic services and commercial offers of the companies that collaborate with the CEU.
The established method of payment is annual, so it cannot be paid on a monthly basis, nor can it be paid for “single” months. If you are interested in becoming a Solidarity Alumni, you will have to pay the 60 Euro fee in a single instalment, and your registration will be valid for one calendar year from the moment of payment.
When you register, we will send you your CEU Alumni card so that you can access the various services offered by each CEU centre
Grants for students without the necessary financial resources to complete their studies. 100% CEU Alumni projects such as scholarships, research and volunteering. Your fee is also necessary to sustain the operation and make the objectives of CEU Alumni viable.
Through the information published on our website and social media, our monthly newsletter and annual report, you can check the use of your fee and progress of the projects to which it is allocated.
Throughout history, through sponsorship, the world of arts and sciences has found the necessary help to carry out creative activities that would otherwise have been impossible. You will help many students without resources to continue their studies. You will help provide an outlet for projects of high social significance and promote research in science, politics and the humanities.
Your donation will help project and position the corporate image of the collaborating person or entity before public opinion.
It will allow the CEU to continue being one of the leading private educational institutions in Spain.
Yes, through the Career Centres of each centre, which have a platform where you can include your CV and search and apply for job offers.