Nuevo Rumbo CEU Alumni 2020
CEU Alumni New Direction 2020
How often have you been told that? How often have you thought you’re doing something wrong and that’s why you can’t find work?
We don’t have the secret formula (we wish we did), but we can help you and support you in your job-hunting efforts.
That’s why we have launched NEW DIRECTION, the programme that will help you acquire, strengthen and discover professional skills. The primary objective of New Direction is for you to be able to create your own strategy for change.
Who is it aimed at?
At all unemployed CEU alumni – who must present the Document of Registration and Renewal of the Application for Employment (DARDE) -, and who undertake to fully comply with the programme.
- Who am I? – 6 February 2020
- Where am I? – 13 February 2020
- How do I communicate? – 20 February 2020
- Setting my new direction – 27 February 2020
- Communication strategy – 5 March 2020
- Digital communication
- How I’m going to tell it – 12 y 19 March 2020
- Digital Networking – 26 March 20200
- • New Direction 2020 Closing Session – 2 April 2020
Creator of the model “How to conduct a Team Coaching Process” Systemic Facilitator. Team Coach Supervisor
Virginia de Kobbe
Team coach. Expert in Visual Communication. Conversations team trainer. Visual Artist and expert in non-verbal communication.
Alumni CEU, specialised in corporate communication, marketing, public relations, personal branding and TEDx Speaker. Currently head of communication at CEU ALUMNI.